Wednesday, November 5, 2008

No Coffee Blues


Yesterday our little gas bottle ran out of gas, which put our stove out of action. So here I am, waiting for the gas man. No gas means no coffee this morning, which is harder than it sounds. Yeah, you may scoff. I would, if I had coffee this morning. But I didn't. So instead I've got one of those slight, dull, no coffee headaches, wishing the gas man would hurry up. Ok ok, it's not all self-indulgent. I played around with those little giraffe's a bit and resolved the balance issue. Hurrah! Now they're a happy little tribe of giraffe brooches.

6 comments:

The Lady Bakes said...

Loh hans beholdehrrr...they are fucken kewt an that! It's my birthday sewn... I can hardly wait to sea yer sweet face xx

made by maude said...

is not nearly your birthday...it's nearly mine...oh wait i get it. It's christmas before ya b'day! :0

Ian said...

I am all headache and no fun without coffee also. Glad the giraffe dilemma is solved, perhaps a headache is worth two giraffe broaches in the bush?

LilliEve said...

There he goes again, with his double entendres... "giraffe" in the "bush", indeed.

Perhaps the more pertinent question is; is coffee worth the headache?

But seriously, the giraffes look rad! The paper patterns are gorgeous! I want one!

made by maude said...

Lillieve, I thought you'd spot that omission! Why do I drink the stuff if it gives me withdrawals? Well now, why did you eat that gross baked potato at the show? Why does Ian write vaguely incriminating comments? Why haven't I mended my socks? Why is tofu so versatile? Why... :0

Yeah ok, you can have a giraffe too. xox

Ian said...

So many questions and not enough double entendres to answer them with...