Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Where Are All The Sewing Machines?


I've just come back from searching for a sewing machine.  We searched last night too, at the Mega Mall, scouring the department stores.  The one shop that had them wouldn't sell it to us!  It was the only one on the shelf, I think it was the demo model.  Cripes!!  Earlier that day Thistler had asked at an electronic store if they sold sewing machines and the friendly assistant said "Showing Machines?  Yee-ees, over here..." and took him to the TVs.  Step right up and see the wonderful showing machines, sixpence a view, wonders await!  Today I went into Bangsar and asked at the fabric store, but they didn't know where to buy a sewing machine.  I'm pretty sure this fabric store offers a tailoring service...  Oh well.  I'm about to do a comprehensive web search.  Maybe I can buy online.  For now I guess I'll stick to paper products and refine those hand stitching skills.

                                                      I wish...

1 comment:

LilliEve said...

Oh! Showing machines!