Friday, July 11, 2008

my neigbourhood




This is the 'hood. It's nice and shady and cool. The photos show our street and the high rise in our compound, and palm trees, which I never tire of looking at. There's a highway one block away. There are three malls in our suburb. There are two more where Thistler works (his office building is attached to one). From my bedroom window I can see 'Bangsar Hill', which is littered with high rise condos and HUGE houses. The footpaths are often un-walkable or non-existent here, so everyday there are residents walking dogs or getting exercise around the compound. Swinging arms and sweaty foreheads, they look like they are enjoying themselves.

3 comments:

janet said...

Hi darl, April loves your butterfly glasses! great to see your 'hood too, nice to have a visual idea of your everyday environs...lost a post somewhere about your softies- gorgeous as usual.xxx

thistler said...

Janet, your comment is not lost, it's attached to the post below! Hmm, maybe some 'butterfly glasses' are coming April's way...Of course it was
Thistler who engineered that photo, I still laugh every time I see it. xoxk

thistler said...

Oh how funny, I'm logged on as Thistler himself...That's what you get for using someone else's desktop. It is me though, I promise (k = made by maude not thistler, ok?)