Friday, July 4, 2008

New Softies

Here they are, my new softies. This is Rabbit. Golly, I like this fabric. Unfortunately I only had enough to make a rabbit, dog and bird. Oh well.



Here's Rabbit in two sizes. Big Rabbit is dressed in Falling Leaves fabric and Small Rabbit is dressed in Sunny Day fabric.



Now this is Cat. Cat is turning out to be more troublesome than Rabbit to make. This version of Cat has a straight tail that I just didn't like once I'd stuffed the fellow.



This version of cat has a curly tail, which is much better. However, somehow Cat ended up with a big head and, when hanging out with Bird, Dog and Rabbit, it looked silly. So Cat's head is going to be a bit smaller.



Here they are, sleeping on the job.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love these softies - specially the cats.. are they for sale??
xxxkate

made by maude said...

oh good, you do like the catty!! They will be for sale, soon. I'm a bit slow with the etsy thing. Kate, did ya check softies central? they put a pick of your blue tree up!! yahoo!!
xxoo karine

Lauren said...

How cute! I'd love one for Jack...the rabbit is lovely! Will Sam be selling them at aprilmay?

made by maude said...

Hi Lauren,
Glad you like the rabbit - it's my fave too! I spied some beaut button brooches on your blog not too long ago...maybe we could do a swapsie? Let me know! x karine

Lauren said...

Yeah! Absolutely! Let me know what you liked...oh I'm excited!