Friday, June 6, 2008

Make Over

In keeping with yesterday's post on new clothes, I thought I'd give this blog some new clothes also. Or rather, dress it properly. It's suffered from not having a handmade banner since the beginning, and I finally rectified the problem. With a little help from Thistler of course. Everything is a bit lo-fi here. Well obviously we're hardly an analogue household, but we just don't have access to all our computer files, a digital camera, scanner or printer, which I find limiting for this sort of thing. So the banner turned out a bit wonky. But then, everything I make is a bit wonky...

5 comments:

LilliEve said...

It doesn't look wonky, it looks ten kinds of awesome! It really is very sweet. And I love your profile pic.

How's everything? Seems like you've been busy!

made by maude said...

thank you! actually, i'm having my first look at the blog after the change and i am happy with it! the profile pic is kinda a 'cameo' - those images are huge at the mo'. Yes, been busy-ish. same same, ya know? xx karine

janet said...

hello madame,
love your new look,horsey is a treat! And your little dotty brooches are gorgeous too- are they on card? So glad you got a machine matey- Have you been selling stuff on your website? Have sent you letter/pics today so you should get it SOMETIME before you get here. Love your getting done up by the shop lady tale too- that takes a lot of guts, especially in size 6 land.

Betty Jo said...

Yay for Wonky.Betty Jo loves Wonky!
And ponies and gingham.
xxLiz

made by maude said...

Hi janet and betty jo, thanks for your banner love! You know, I can't leave it alone and have twice reloaded it after minor changes...but I think I'm happy with it now :)