Saturday, March 29, 2008

above: knitted brooches and bird watching badges for Local and Global

I'm in the process of making my last order of stock for March. And the last order I'll be sending from within Australia! What a strange feeling. I'm feeling good about it all, actually. I can't wait to touch down in KL and see what's in store for me!
Thistler moves into our apartment on Monday and with any luck we'll be buying crockery together by the end of the week.

I've been packing and unpacking my suitcase all week. Some things I'm taking with me for certain are these:



The little birdie is by my good pal The Orange Tree. You can check out her etsy shop here. The map of Australia is a pin cushion given to me by another good pal for my birthday last year. I'm gonna miss these two gals a lot, so I'll be giving their creations a pat every time I feel homesick. The two towels beneath are my favourites and the only two I'm taking with me!

No comments: