Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Raining Dogs + Mice

It rained and it rained and it rained. All night and all day. I had washing 'drying' on the line and kept waking up during the night, panicked, thinking the washing would disintegrate in all that rain. Oh rational mind, where were you?
So, I fully intended to pop some pictures of the purses I made today on this blog. As soon as I logged in I knew it wasn't going to happen. Apologies, but it would be too time intensive this late at night. Have a look at this instead.

Cute little doggy. Getting a bit long in the tooth, many of which she had removed recently. Poor thing. Oh gosh, I can hear a mouse scooting around the kitchen. I'm going to bed.

3 comments:

thistler said...

oh no. I didn't know lollo had his teeth out. Poor ole girl. I hope he has fully recovered.

made by maude said...

*oh yeah* a while ago actually. remember she had swollen face? well, it was rotting teeth - ouch! she had seven out, but was right as rain the next day!

Anonymous said...

please look after my doggie woggie