Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Final Batch





Well, for now. I think. Unless I get the urge to chain myself to the sewing machine and crank a few more out before I leave on Sunday, at 1.15 am. Crazy time to fly, huh? Taking this flight means I maximise goodbyes and hellos with nearest and dearests. The big hello being reserved for Thistler. Everyone else, to my distress, is a goodbye. Oh well, onward and upward chum. Speaking of Thistler, have you seen our new apartment yet? Have a look here. I had no idea it would be so swanky!
OK, back to the purses. They are the last I'll be making for a month, at least. I have really rediscovered a pure joy in making these babies the last few weeks. I'm gonna miss em! Although considering I am already sweaty with excitement at the thought of having a studio again, they may reappear sooner than I think.
In other news X and I had a sweet morning together, and topped it off by making these funny fruit faces. Then we ate our eyes, noses, ears and lips.


4 comments:

Betty Jo said...

Hi there Made by Maude,
I just saw your fabulous wallets in April May.So well made and great colours !
xx Liz @ Betty Jo designs

janet said...

Gutten Tag- I did it! Im officialy able to communicate about your great work etc... LOve the necklaces and wallets- pic of neckies on washing line very cute. Can't wait to see you on Sat...have fun packing and saying all your warrny goodbyes--April very keen on Rolo pic! Will check out your KL apartment now. xx

made by maude said...

Thank you Liz! I've seen your wonderful work in lots of places in the city, but I was really tickled when I discovered that we were both stocked by Enique in Warrnambool! I grew up there and am here again till i leave the country this wkend, and was so glad to see some crafty goodness making it's way to the south west coast! x Karine

made by maude said...

oh janet!!! your comment popped up just i published mine!! nice to see you here comrade!